Monday, December 16, 2019

A 45th Princeton University Reunion


In May of 2020, our Princeton University Class of 1975 will celebrate it's 45th Reunion and the planning for this 5 yr. major event has well begun. Since Bill and I helped with the 25th (I designed the fabric for Class blazers to be worn) housing families and contracting food, beverage and bands; while continuing as chairs for the next ten years....we will be involved with costumes and libations only. Whew. Above is a teddy made from Class of  '58 Reunion fabric "Hand Print" by Lily Pullitzer and a gift to me from a wonderful '75 classmate... which inspired several stuffed animals below of '75 Class Reunion jacket fabric.



I used a vintage McCalls pattern sold on Etsy which originally cost $.35, came without sewing instructions and smaller in scale compared to their inspiration. They do have squeakers I stuck inside and real diploma ribbons though. Below is the fabric on "Prade".


No comments:

Post a Comment