Friday, April 16, 2021

My Maid-Of-Honor; My Sister

                                                  
                                                    

 My lovely little sister was my Maid of Honor when I married Bill a Friday evening in June and our first "renovated" farmhouse. It was planned in two months and she was willing to wear antique Victorian whites I had while my dress was older with all hand embroidered lace and French pleats creating a train (the dress was later sold to a collector). She had a wide blue velvet sash, carrying blue bachelor buttons and white freesias. I carried calla lilies tied in a wide olive green satin ribbon. All sorts of weddings are happening now, and our son's will seem a small wonder! I can't wait.


We wore Norwegian solje pins which are meant to represent the sun. Photo below left.








No comments:

Post a Comment