Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Starting to Strip


There are seven exterior doors to Christian's old farmhouse and many interior doors besides woodwork mostly needing to be stripped of Latex paint. The good news is that they are all terrific wooden doors etc., with a few layers of paint. I started by stripping a side entrance storm door which Christian plans to use once the weather gets colder. I am using "Klean Strip" from Home Depot and two vintage paint scrapers from the flea market which are well designed to strip paint from doors and trim.


Here is the first of many interior doors to be stripped. It is the main bathroom door and all of the woodwork in this room is my current project. Three applications of stripper remove most of the paint; and the doors etc., are worth the effort and savings.

2 comments:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals today & gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete